Good Monday morning! The start of a fresh new week!
Yesterday I mentioned developing a “playbook” for achieving your goals.
Like any journey starting is key!
Let’s dispatch of any idea that I am perfect. I am far from it but I thought I’d follow my own advice so here’s how I started today.
• I got up a little before 5 and avoided looking at my phone, email, news and computer. (harder than it sounds).
• I spent about 10 minutes in meditation. (Email me if you want the specifics but just sitting quietly listening to your breath is a good start and harder than it sounds….your mind will wander…that’s normal)
• I planned the day focusing on the most important three things I need to do to move toward my goals. (I use The Self Journal. Here’s a sample page)
• I said my daily affirmations
• I walked for 10 minutes on the treadmill to warm up and MOVE!
• I did 15 minutes of strength training
• I took in a quick peek at nature (20 seconds…here’s what I looked at from the trail cam in our woods)
Depending on your schedule an hour might be hard to set aside unless you get up early but any time is a good start. The Self Journal and sitting quietly might take 10-15 minutes so if nothing else that would be a great start!
What do you think? Leave a comment here.
To Your Quantum Leap In Health,